CAME BXV10AGS Sliding Gate Motor
CAME Product code 801MS-0230
Single gate motor for gates up to 1000 kg and 20 m in lengt. 24v. Complete With Electronic Board With Display.
Built In Radio Remote Programming, Speed Control & Obstacle detection
CAME BXV10AGS Sliding Gate Motor KEY FEATURES
- Can operate in emergency mode during power outages.
- Can retrofit magnetic limit-switches and heater for extreme weather conditions.
- Control board, with separate terminal board and display, for simpler installing and diagnosing. Save up to 250 different users.
- On-board Rolling Code and (Twin) Key Code radio-frequency decoding.
- It manages RIO System 2.0 wireless safety accessories via the 806SS-0040 accessory.
- Self-diagnosing safety devices – whether wireless or not.
- Set up to run CAME KEY and to connect to the cloud via CAME Connect.
- Used to directly manage CAME key pads using the R800 accessory or connect CAME transponder selectors using the R700 accessory.
- Connection used with the RSE accessory.
- Also available with magnetic limit-switches.
- The operator can be managed from a remote location via app through the CAME GATEWAY.
- New key-protected, manual, mechanical system to release the gate leaf.
- ZN7 control board, with separate terminals, and display, for easier start-ups and diagnoses.
- Plug-in connectors for RIOCN8WS, R700, R800, RSE and AF receiver cards.
- It handles up to 25 Rolling Code users.
- Ready to fit magnetic limit-switches and heater unit for extreme weather applications.
- It is set up to connect to the wireless Rio safety system.